20 October 2016
19 October 2016
Obviously! So excited to share with you this 1st clip of the upcoming movie & Poster #GotGVol2
This is the most amazing poster, the B&W is Awesome!
16 October 2016
He's one of my favorite Disney Characters and Pooh is celebrating a big Anniversary. Read On Pooh Fans!
Many have been inspired by Winnie the Pooh’s words of wisdom – or ‘Poohisms’ as they are affectionately known – And today Disney released 10 favorite phrases to celebrate the character’s 90th anniversary. Providing invaluable advice about friendship and love to last a lifetime, parents have used these phrases to introduce their children to the concepts from history’s greatest philosophers including Confucius, Aristotle and Plato.
Favorite ‘Poohisms' *
· “A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.”
· “If the string breaks, try another piece of string.”
· “The most important thing is, even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.”
· “It isn’t much good having anything exciting, if you can’t share it with somebody.”
· “Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.”
· “Never let things come to you, go out and fetch them.”
· “You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.”
· “Love is taking a few steps backward, maybe even more… to give way to the happiness of the person you love.”
· “It’s best to know what you’re looking for before you look for it.”
· “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
The Philosophy of Winnie the Pooh - Dr. Catherine McCall
Dr. Catherine McCall, philosopher and patron of The Philosophy Foundation, believes Pooh has proven his place amongst history’s greatest philosophers. She has developed a theory to determine his unique philosophy and how it compares to some of philosophy’s greatest minds.
“Winnie the Pooh may never have had a university professorship or even gone to school, but his words, experiences and adventures have stood the test of time,” said Dr. Catherine McCall. “Poohisms encapsulate the thinking of many famous philosophers in beautiful, clear and memorable sayings that have inspired children and parents for generations.”
14 October 2016
In a time of conflict, a group of unlikely heroes band together on a mission to steal the plans to the Death Star, the Empire’s ultimate weapon of destruction.
This key event in the Star Wars timeline brings together ordinary people who choose to do extraordinary things, and in doing so, become part of something greater than themselves.
New Movie Poster Below - Click Click Click
13 October 2016
MOANA arrives in theatres everywhere on November 23rd!
In the mean time - How about some fun for you and the kids from Disney's newest upcoming film? check out Bookmarks - puzzles and more.