|Disney's Hilton Head Resort|
With our home resorts our booking window is 11 months out to plan our vacation. The other resorts we can book 7 months in advance. And our annual dream vacation countdown begins.
Originally there was only Old Key West Resort and Vero Beach Resorts. Now the List has much more of a variety to include everyone's tastes.
Things I really like about being a DVC member:
- The Cast members always say "Welcome Home".
- Special Privileges, Like 10% discount at Basin in Downtown Disney
- You can swap points for non-dvc resorts rooms
- Save on select Theme Park Annual Passes
- Get golf membership discounts at Walt Disney World Resort
- Get the latest news and previews of Disney events and attractions.
- You can save your points for the next year for something bigger like the Disney Cruise or a long Hawaiian vacation.
- If you want to travel the world you can do that too.
DVC Resorts We Have Stayed at:
Animal Kingdom Lodge, BoardWalk, Wilderness Lodge, Old Key West, Saratoga Springs,
Vero Beach and Hilton Head.
|Hilton Head Playground-Steamboat Willie|
|Out to Sea!|
|Hilton Head Pool at the Beach|
|Wish they could have stayed this small|
What is your favorite Resort? DVC or another..