Cars Zipper PullsGearing up for school is fun when you have Lightning McQueen and Mater on your side. Print these charms, bake them, and add them to your zipper pulls. You can even share them with friends.
Download the template here: Cars Zipper Pulls
- Printed charms
- White or clear shrink paper for Inkjet printers (you can purchase this at art/craft supply stores or online)
- Hole punch
- Jewelry accessories
- Print the charms on shrink paper and cut them out.
- To use your charm as a bracelet or necklace pendant, you need to punch the hole where indicated before you bake it. You can also cut off the white border if you wish for the charm to be completely in color.
- Follow the baking instructions on the shrink paper package to bake the charms in a toaster oven or conventional oven. Watch the shrink plastic dance and curl! Do not allow children to use the oven.
- If the charm is still slightly curled when it is finished baking, use a piece of cardboard or a spatula to flatten it completely.
- Apply a couple coats of clear nail polish to seal the ink on the charm and make it water-resistant. Let the nail polish dry.
- Add the charms to whatever you'd like! You can use jump rings and jewelry chain to create a charm bracelet or necklace, or attach them to a cell phone charm strap or zipper pulls. You can also glue charms to barrettes and hair pins.
See All Cars Crafts & Recipes
Back to School can be so exciting and Disney makes it even more fun. Try some of these crafts, they were some of my favorites....
Phineas and Ferb Bookmarks
- Template for Phineas and Ferb Bookmarks
- 4 wooden craft sticks
- Craft paint (purple and orange) and paintbrush
- Heavyweight craft paper or cardstock (red, green, orange, purple, and a skin tone color such as pale orange or light tan)
- Glue stick
- Fine-tipped black marker
- Low-temperature hot glue gun
- Glue sealer, such as Mod Podge
|1. Paint the top halves of the craft sticks: two orange for Phineas and two purple for Ferb. Set the painted sticks aside to dry.|
|3. For Ferb, glue the two head pieces together one atop the other to make the paper double thick (this will stiffen the bookmark so it is more durable). Next, glue the two hair pieces together, sandwiching the top of the head between them, as shown.|
|4. For Phineas, first glue the two hair pieces together. Then glue the two heads together, this time with the hair sandwiched between the very tops of them.|
|5.Glue a set of eyes on each character, positioning them as shown. Then flip the heads over and glue the respective matching sets of eyes in place, as shown.|
|7. Hot glue the orange-painted craft sticks together, sandwiching the very bottom of Phineas's head between them, as shown. Attach Ferb's head to the purple sticks in the same manner.|
|8. For each character, cut a pair of long skinny arms with rounded hands at the ends from the same paper you used for the heads. Use the glue stick to stick the arms to the painted portion of the craft sticks, as shown.|
See All Phineas and Ferb Crafts & Recipes
Click here for more activities and games on the Phineas and Ferb show site. And, don't forget to watch Phineas and Ferb every day on Disney Channel!
Toy Story Pencil Toppers
- Print the page on regular paper or cardstock and cut out each pencil topper.
- Fold each pencil topper in half along the gray dashed line. Cut along the dashed lines at the base of each pencil topper and cut out the semicircle at the top of each pencil topper.
- Insert your pencil, eraser end first, into the hole at the top of the pencil topper.
- Wrap the tabs at the base of the pencil topper around your pencil and secure with tape.
~~~~ Go TO the link below for more recipes and Disney Crafts ~~~~
Thanks AND Enjoy D~Style !!!!