Welcome to those of you joining me from Joanna and her Amazing Technicolor Interwebs And those of you just hopping aboard, I am the Final stop on our Magical Blogorail Peach.
When it comes to trips nothing is like planning a Disney Trip especially, the FIRST one. There are tons of things I could put on the Top 5 Tips for Disney Newbie's List, So here they are:
|Cinderella's Castle in Fantasyland|
- WISHES ~ The Fireworks at the Magic Kingdom even though this is usually at about 10 pm, it is totally worth. For this event, You can either go to the park a little later or take a break during the day and go back to your resort to rest and then come back later that evening.
- Meeting Mickey and Minnie ~ Right after entering the Magic Kingdom on the Right Side at the Town Square Theater is where you will find them. Have you Autograph Book and Camera ready, the line does move along, So be ready to get your Hug & Picture with them and your book signed.
- Kilimanjaro Safari ~ In Animal Kingdom Park not only do you get to ride on a safari, you get to see some beautiful animals close up. Zebras, Giraffes, Lions, Cheetahs, Gazelles and Elephants are just a few of the animals you will see. And don't forget Pumba yes we always see a Wart Hog.
- Get the Birnbaum's Guide to Walt Disney World ~ Don't' feel like you have to do it all. Pick the things you are really interested in doing and seeing. I find that this guide is very helpful because, a few months before the trip, I have everyone Highlight things they want to do in the book, So we are ready when we get there. You can also have 2x the fun as your walking around the park bring you Hidden Mickey book by Steven Barrett, they are everywhere and this is fun for the whole family.
- Take advantage of Extra Magic Hours ~ They can give you extra time in the morning or evening. And they are for resort guests only. Depending on which park has them, determines which park we go to that day, so we get maximum time in the park and we can take a break if we want.
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard:
1st Stop ~ 400 Miles to Disneyland
2nd Stop ~ Disney In Our Blood
3rd Stop ~ Joanna and her Amazing Technicolor Interwebs
Final Stop ~ CanDoItMOM aka Mouse Fan Diane
Thank you for joining Magical Blogorail Peach this month. We will be back in September with an all new theme. If you are looking for more Disney magic, you can make your way over to The Magical Blogorail website to see all our members and their blogs.
Please click on link below to visit our site: