Sunday, February 24, 2013
Think you've got the commitment, perseverance and determination to be a true princess? Disney's Princess Half Marathon gives you the chance to prove it. Grab your best friends and register today for a royal quest through 13.1 miles of the Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida. This race experience is fit for a princess earning her glass running slippers or a woman who runs her kingdom already. Gather your girlfriends for a magical getaway now, so you can all earn your Princess Half Marathon Tiara Finisher Medal!
Disney's Princess Half Marathon features:
- Women's focused Half Marathon
- 13.1-mile course through Magic Kingdom® and Epcot® Theme Parks
- Disney Entertainment on-course
- Family Reunion Area with entertainment and characters
- Event Weekend Transportation from the Event Host Resorts
- Champion® Women's Short-Sleeved Tech Shirt (Unisex cut available)
- 5th Anniversary Commemorative Finisher medal
- Official Race Program Guide*
- A one-year subscription to REDBOOK (a $3.92 value). Offer and refund details
- iGift bag
- Personalized bib (Must register by December 1, 2012 for name to appear on bib)
- On-course and post-race refreshments
- ChronoTrack B-tag timed race with live runner tracking sign up for friends and family
- Personalized results website
Each team that participates in Disney's Princess Half Marathon will receive:
- All of the Individual registration inclusions plus…
- Commemorative Team Bib (Must register by December 1, 2012 for team name to appear on bib)
- Eligibility for Team awards
Dates, times, prices and inclusions subject to change. All races are subject to capacity limits and may close at any time.
* Participants must attend Packet Pick-up at Disney's Fit for a Princess Expo to receive their race packet, bib, and tech shirt. Finisher medals will be distributed to finishers after the race. None of these items will be mailed to registrants that did not participate.
I am truly inspired by the stories I have read about the Run Disney Marathons. I feel it is something I will get involved in soon because, not only does it look like a lot of fun and commitment. The finish of course is a great feeling to, for me to accomplish it would be awesome. Maybe not running the whole time, a bit walking too ~ lol. Not to mention the medal is a great thing to have in my collection..
Thanks For stopping BY and for more info click here:::