DISNEY WINE and DINE HALF MARATHON WEEKEND NOW ON SALE!
November 8-9, 2013
Join us for the ultimate runners night out at the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend! This nighttime half marathon goes through three Disney Theme Parks with entertainment and characters throughout your journey. You'll circle the Tree of Life at Disney's Animal Kingdom Park, cruise down the Streets of America underneath the Osborne Spectacle of Dancing Lights in Disney's Hollywood Studios, and finish in the shadow of Spaceship Earth at Epcot®.
The course is only half the fun! After you cross the finish line at Epcot®, you can celebrate your achievement at the Finish Line Party! Ride some of Epcot's most popular attractions while indulging at the 25 Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival kiosks. Entrance to the party is included in your race registration, while friends and family not running the race can join in the fun by purchasing a Finish Line Party ticket.
Make your "reservations" today for the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon!
Entry Fees and Deadlines
- $175 by June 18, 2013
- $190 between June 19 and August 13, 2013
- $205 on or after August 14, 2013
Mickey's Jingle Jungle 5K
- $50 per participant
runDisney Kids' Races
- $15 per Kids' Dash participant
- $30 per One Mile Run participant
Disney Wine & Dine Pre-Race Taste Tickets
- $79 for Adults (ages3 and up)
- Children under 3 do not need a ticket
Finish Line Party Tickets
- $74 by August 13, 2013
- $84 between August 14 and October 29, 2013
- $94 on or after October 30, 2013
Cancellation PolicyEntry for Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend events are non-refundable.
EligibilityDisney Wine & Dine Half Marathon
To compete, you must be 14 years of age or older.
Mickey's Jingle Jungle 5K
All ages are welcome to compete. Each participant must be able to complete the 5K on their own.
runDisney Kids' Races
Children 13 and under can participate in the One Mile Run and other race distances are determined by age group.
- 16-minute per mile pace for all athletes in the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon and Mickey's Jingle Jungle 5K.
- Runners unable to maintain the pace may be picked up at any point along the course and transported to the finish.
- A 15-minute per mile training pace is recommended.
Proof of Time
- If you believe you will finish the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon in less than 2:45 hours, proof of time is required for start corral placement.
- Please provide proof of time at the point of registration*. Include:
- Name of Race
- Time finished
- Proof of time must be provided from a race 10K or longer and must be from a race after July 1, 2011.
- If you do not provide proof of time at point of registration but acquire it after you have registered, email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 1, 2013. After September 1, 2013, you will need to bring proof of your estimated finish time to the Runner Relations booth at the Expo to have your start corral placement changed.
- If you do not have a proof of time to submit, list "N/A" at the point of registration. If proof of time is not provided, you will be placed in the last start corral.
*For example, 2012 Walt Disney World® Marathon - 3:35 OR 2011 Disneyland® Half Marathon - 2:25
Dates, times and prices subject to change. All races are subject to capacity limits and may close at any time.
Remember the magic of your Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon weekend with special commemorative keepsakes that will remind you of all the Disney fun for years to come.
As a race participant, you'll get the chance to purchase 2013 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend Commemorative Pins, Half Marathon Necklaces , Mickey's Jingle Jungle 5K Pins, and Mickey Ears*! These commemorative keepsakes are the perfect way for you and your family to take home the magic of your Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend.
- 2013 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Commemorative Pin
- 2013 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Commemorative Necklace
- 2013 Mickey's Jingle Jungle 5K Commemorative Pin
- 2013 runDisney Kids Races Commemorative Mickey Ears
*Items will ONLY be distributed at Packet Pick-Up. Items not picked up at Packet Pick-up will not be mailed and will not be refunded. Quantities are limited.
Official Race Photos
- Brightroom photographers on the course and at the finish line will take your photo.
- Smile and make sure your number is showing!
- Race photos posted one week after event.
- Email proofs will be emailed to you by Brightroom OR…
- Visit brightroom.com/runDisneyphotos after the race to view your race photos.
Sign Up Now Racers !
This info is courtesy of and to get More of the 411