Disney Infinity Unveils Winners of the Toy Box Racetrack Challenge and Makes The First Five User-Generated Toy Box Submissions Available for Download!
Today, Disney Interactive unveils the winners of the very first Disney Infinity Toy Box Challenge for Best Racetracks. The first five user-generated Toy Boxes are available for download now free of charge on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U and iPad. The winning racetracks feature a variety of surprising elements at every turn, including falling object generators, rings of fire, traps and even an underwater track.
Check out the first edition of the new web series “The Disney Infinity Top 5 Toy Box Countdown” for a look at the winning submissions: http://bit.ly/18XRTuy
Players can download the new Toy Boxes by selecting "Toy Box" from the Disney Infinity Main Menu and then select "Toy Box Share" and "Disney's Toy Boxes." Once there they will see a list of all the featured Toy Boxes and can choose one to download. They will be able to come back every week for new Toy Boxes. Players should also let us know what they want to see because Disney Infinity developers will soon begin creating content based on player suggestions.
Below are brief descriptions for each of the five selected user-generated Toy Boxes:
1. Aladdin's Race – Grab a car and get ready for a high-flying stunt rack amid Aladdin’s memorable backdrop. (View video HERE)
2. E.A. Sea Race - Watch out for the angry tikis while racing through this totally sweet underwater reef! It's righteous! (View video HERE)
3. Western Race – Tonto riding on a tricked-out car… All set to a Wild West themed track! (View video HERE)
4. Monster Truck Fun - Take Mr. Incredible for a spin in a Monster Truck on a dirt racetrack. Freestyle for fun! (View video HERE)
5. Super Fun Track – Drive cars through obstacles (think tennis and soccer balls) and jump through rings of fire. Be prepared for twists and turns, traps and power ups! (View video HERE)
Also starting today, Disney Interactive is encouraging Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U and iPad players to enter the Royal Empire Challenge and submit their best Toy Box kingdoms.
Players can submit their creation for consideration for one week and on Thursday, October 10, the Royal Empire Toy Box winners will be announced. Featured Toy Boxes will be chosen by Disney and available for download on Xbox360, PlayStation 3, Wii U and iPad.
When you’re ready to submit your Toy Box for consideration, follow these directions:
Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U
· Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Online/Multiplayer.”
· Then select “Toy Box Share” > “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
· Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured.
· Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Toy Box Share.”
· Then select “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
· Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured
As a refresher, Disney Infinity’s Toy Box is a wide-open space that gives players free range to create entire levels or worlds of their own. Players can upload their creation onto Disney’s server and Disney will curate and release the best ones so all gamers can experience the magic. - Disney Infinity is available in stores now for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.
About Disney Infinity - Disney Infinity is an all-new video game initiative starring the beloved characters from Walt Disney and Pixar Studios’ most popular franchises. Players can place real-world toy versions of favorite Disney characters onto a device called the Infinity Base and transport them into the virtual game worlds of Monsters University, the Incredibles, Cars, Pirates of the Caribbean and The Lone Ranger, as well as into a giant Toy Box.
For additional information, please visit www.disney.com/infinity and www.youtube.com/disneyinfinity, join the Disney Infinity Facebook community (Facebook.com/disneyinfinity) and Google+ community (https://plus.google.com/+DisneyInfinity), and follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/disneyinfinity) and Instagram (instagram.com/disneyinfinity. To access press materials, please visithttp://disneyinteractive.smugmug.com/DisneyInfinity.
A big thanks to Disney Infinity for all the info. This game just keeps getting better !