Disney Interactive is releasing the winners of the Disney Infinity “Toy Box Contraption Challenge” for best use of Logic and Creativi-Toys. Players were tasked to create crazy, unique and exciting contraptions that perform simple tasks. The top global Toy Box of the week is “ Buttons!“ - a world filled with booby traps and adventures. Players will be challenged with buttons at every turn and must be strategic with every step. Timing is everything!
This week we are also releasing a bonus Toy Box world created by our friend, Andrew Reiner, over at Game Informer Magazine. Make sure to explore his Toy Box creation as well.
Check out the latest episode of the new web series, “The Disney Infinity Top 5 Toy Box Countdown,” for a look at the winning submissions: http://youtu.be/nsche_h6KD4
Winning submissions will include:
· Buttons! - Step on the buttons to show a path, but watch out for trap buttons that will send you back!
· Disney Pinball – A classic game of pinball but with a fantastic Disney twist. Trigger the Bird's Eye Camera, release the ball and control the flippers to keep the ball alive.
· Enemy Destroyer - Press the action button to add more balls. How many hundreds of enemies can you eliminate? Bonus points for chain reactions.
· 3-in-1 Widget - Discover 3 different ball ramps in this unique widget!
· Clockwork - It's time to start working around the clock. Hint: Press the button to start the time.
BONUS TOY BOX: Reinerland: Created by Andrew Reiner, Executive Editor at Game Informer Magazine, Reinerland is a crazy world with a crazy jump. See for yourself!
As a refresher, directions on how to download new user-generated Toy Box worlds, as well as how to submit your Toy Box creations are below my signature for your reference. Thanks so much and let me know if you have any questions.
How to download new Toy Boxes:
· Select "Toy Box" from the Disney Infinity Main Menu
· Select "Toy Box Share" and "Disney's Toy Boxes."
· There will be a list of all the featured Toy Boxes for players to download.
When you’re ready to submit your Toy Box for consideration, follow these directions:
Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U
· Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Online/Multiplayer.”
· Then select “Toy Box Share” > “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
· Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured.
· Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Toy Box Share.”
· Then select “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
· Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured
Disney Infinity is an all-new video game initiative starring the beloved characters from Walt Disney and Pixar Studios’ most popular franchises. Players can place real-world toy versions of favorite Disney characters onto a device called the Infinity Base and transport them into the virtual game worlds of Monsters University, the Incredibles, Cars, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Lone Ranger and Toy Story in Space, as well as into a giant Toy Box. Disney Infinity is available in stores now for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.
For more information, visit www.disney.com/infinity and www.youtube.com/disneyinfinity, join the Disney Infinity Facebook community (Facebook.com/disneyinfinity) and Google+ community (https://plus.google.com/+DisneyInfinity), follow on Twitter (twitter.com/disneyinfinity) Instagram (instagram.com/disneyinfinity).
Big thanks to Disney Interactive for all the Info ;-)