Just in time for one of the biggest sporting events of the year, Disney Interactive has released a new Disney-created Toy Box called “The Big Game.” Players can channel their game day spirit in the Disney Infinity themed football stadium, which is fully equipped with a show-stopping halftime stage, and even a racetrack. Up to four players can join the huddle and defeat enemies to advance the ball to the end zone. First one to score three touchdowns wins!
See below for directions on how to download “The Big Game” and other user-generated worlds, as well as how to submit Toy Box creations.
How to download new Toy Boxes:
· Select "Toy Box" from the Disney Infinity Main Menu
· Select "Toy Box Share" and "Disney's Toy Boxes."
· There will be a list of all the featured Toy Boxes for players to download.
When you’re ready to submit your Toy Box for consideration, follow these directions:
Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U
· Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Online/Multiplayer.”
· Then select “Toy Box Share” > “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
· Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured.
· Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Toy Box Share.”
· Then select “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
· Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured
About Disney Infinity
Disney Infinity is an all-new video game initiative starring the beloved characters from Walt Disney and Pixar Studios’ most popular franchises. Players can place real-world toy versions of favorite Disney characters onto a device called the Infinity Base and transport them into the virtual game worlds of Monsters University, the Incredibles, Cars, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Lone Ranger and Toy Story in Space, as well as into a giant Toy Box. Disney Infinity is available in stores now for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.
For additional information, please visit www.disney.com/infinity and www.youtube.com/disneyinfinity, join the Disney Infinity Facebook community (Facebook.com/disneyinfinity) and Google+ community (https://plus.google.com/+DisneyInfinity), and follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/disneyinfinity) and Instagram (instagram.com/disneyinfinity. To access press materials, please visithttp://disneyinteractive.smugmug.com/DisneyInfinity.
A big thanks to Disney Interactive for all the info.