Shell Out Some Time For Disney Infinity’s “Egg Hunt Challenge”
Keep your eyes peeled in an egg-citing adventure for Disney Infinity’s new user-generated “Egg Hunt Challenge” Toy Boxes. Players were tasked with putting a Disney Infinity spin to a traditional egg hunt with bonus points for hooking up Logic Toys.
This week’s episode of “Disney Infinity Toy Box TV: The Official Weekly Web Show” features the weekly top five countdown, Toy Box tutorials and social media spotlights: http://youtu.be/Ho9Sp13-my8
Also talked about is there will be another: Disney Parks Challenge - Part 2, and A little teaser for Infinity 2.0 including some Marvel Heroes, like Captain America - So cool, cannot wait ;-)
Winning “Egg Hunt Challenge” user submissions include:
1. Oswald's Eggfest- Oswald has prepared quite the celebration! Race, find the 5 hidden eggs, "color" an egg, and win the "egg/spoon" relay!
2. Dragon Quest- The Evil Queen has stolen 4 dragon eggs and plans to destroy Disney Infinity. Return the eggs before mother dragon wakes up.
3. Saving Agent R- The EggBomb-inator turned all eggs to bombs! Find at least 5 of them to destroy Dr. D's barrier and save Agent R!
4. EasterInDanville- Agent P hid 15 eggs in Danville for you to find(3 in each location)! While you're at it, find 4 of his "costume" pieces!
5. Hidden Mickey!- Find all nine Hidden Mickeys! Press each button for your score to count. Search each land for a new Mickey!
See below for directions on how to download “Egg Hunt Challenge” and other user-generated worlds, as well as how to submit Toy Box creations.
How to download new Toy Boxes:
· Select "Toy Box" from the Disney Infinity Main Menu
· Select "Toy Box Share" and "Disney's Toy Boxes."
· There will be a list of all the featured Toy Boxes for players to download.
When you’re ready to submit your Toy Box for consideration, follow these directions:
Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U
· Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Online/Multiplayer.”
· Then select “Toy Box Share” > “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
· Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured.
· Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Toy Box Share.”
· Then select “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
· Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured
About Disney Infinity
Disney Infinity is an all-new video game initiative starring the beloved characters from Walt Disney and Pixar Studios’ most popular franchises. Players can place real-world toy versions of favorite Disney characters onto a device called the Infinity Base and transport them into the virtual game worlds of Monsters University, the Incredibles, Cars, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Lone Ranger and Toy Story in Space, as well as into a giant Toy Box. Disney Infinity is available in stores now for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.
For additional information, please visit www.disney.com/infinity and www.youtube.com/disneyinfinity, join the Disney Infinity Facebook community (Facebook.com/disneyinfinity) and Google+ community (https://plus.google.com/+DisneyInfinity), and follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/disneyinfinity) and Instagram (instagram.com/disneyinfinity.
Thanks for all the info Disney Infinity - lots of cool stuff ahead. Happy Easter!