Massive Expansion to Mobile Experience Includes New Bundles and Rewards Program – Available
Disney Interactive announced that an extensive update will be available tomorrow for the chart-topping Disney Infinity: Toy Box app, which gives players a fully playable mobile version of the unique Disney Infinity Toy Box mode.
Now for the first time, players will be allowed to add toys to their Toy Boxes without having to connect to the console version. Additionally, the Disney Infinity: Toy Box app will now include waves one and two hexagonal power discs, select pre-made Adventures and all of the Mastery Tutorials, which were previously exclusive to the Disney Infinityconsole and PC game.
The update will also introduce a new Toy Box rewards program. Fans who log-in and play Disney Infinity on iPad, Windows Tablet and PC at least four times over the course of a week will earn new pre-made Adventures and a variety of toys they can use to make one-of-a-kind creations. Those can then be shared and played with friends cross-platform, regardless of the one it was created on.
Players can download the Disney Infinity: Toy Box app from the Apple App Store at http://bit.ly/1bM9ecp and Windows Store at http://bit.ly/1c2Wysl.
Details of the new content offerings are listed below:
· Ultimate Toy Box Experience: Includes all generic Toy Box toys, two additional characters, three advanced Mastery Tutorials and all items players would have earned through the Toy Box rewards program. ($6.99)
· Play Set Toy Packs: Each pack unlocks all items players would have earned by completing that play set ($4.99 each). Complete play set toy pack bundle is also available ($24.99).
· Character Bundles: Character starter set, which includes all launch characters, will retail for $39.99 while post-launch Fall and Holiday character releases will retail for $24.99.
· Single Characters: Each figure comes with two specific Toy Box items. Items are exclusive to those characters and cannot be unlocked in other ways. ($2.99 for regular character figure, $3.99 for Crystal Series)
· Power Discs: Hexagonal discs from waves one and two are now available; wave three power discs will be available starting April 1. There is also an option to purchase bundles of each wave of power discs. ($1.99 for 2-pack; $2.99 for 3-pack; $19.99 for waves one and two bundle; $7.99 for wave three; $24.99 for bundle of all discs)
· 11 Free Pre-Made Adventures (select ones from console game): users will be awarded three Toy Box items for each completed Adventure. Character-specific Adventures are played with that character even if the player does not own that character.
· 6 Free Mastery Tutorials (all from console game): users will be awarded three Toy Box items for each completed Mastery Tutorial.
About Disney Infinity
Disney Infinity is an all-new video game initiative starring the beloved characters from Walt Disney and Pixar Studios’ most popular franchises. Players can place real-world toy versions of favorite Disney characters onto a device called the Infinity Base and transport them into the virtual game worlds of Monsters University, the Incredibles, Cars, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Lone Ranger and Toy Story in Space, as well as into a giant Toy Box. Disney Infinity is available now for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, Wii, 3DS, PC, iPad and Windows Tablet.
For additional information, please visit www.disney.com/infinity and www.youtube.com/disneyinfinity, join the Disney Infinity Facebook community (Facebook.com/disneyinfinity) and Google+ community (https://plus.google.com/+DisneyInfinity), and follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/disneyinfinity) and Instagram (instagram.com/disneyinfinity.
A big thanks to Disney Interactive ;-) for all the info. Awesome Play !
who's your favorite Disney Infinity Character?