Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival
March 5th thru May 18th
Just a few things for Flower Power Disney Fans to KNOW :)
- New Toparies and Foods This Year
- 70 Character topiaries, Thousands of Beautiful Blooms
- 11 Outdoor kitchens
- Brand new - Kumquat Pie and Piggylicious Bacon Cupcake
- Monster's University Kids Play Area
- Florida Fresh garden featuring different crops from around the state
- Tinkerbell's Butterfly garden
- Pixar's Cars playground
- Flower Power Concerts every weekend featuring acts from the 60's - 80's
Hope you enjoy the pictures as much I enjoyed taking them. We always enjoy this festival because, it's really fun and inspiring just walking around and enjoying the colors. All the blooms are so pretty and bright, just another Spring day at Epcot. Don't go to crazy on the food though, I have found you'll spend a lot and the portions are small. Skip the Pigglylicious Bacon Cupcake, it was not a great combo of tastes and the maple frosting was too too sweet, melt your teeth sweet. Definitely indulge in freshly baked potato & cheddar cheese biscuit with salmon tartare - sweet yet savory at the Buttercup Cottage near the United Kingdom pavilion. Also at Jardin de Fiestas located near the Mexico pavilion is another great taste Taco al Pastor - a corn taco with marinated pork, cilantro, pineapple and onions absolutely delicious.
What's Your Favorite Disney Topariary?
Mine favorite is Woody from Toy Story check out the pic above he has a pull string.