Disney Interactive is releasing the winners of the Disney Infinity “Aladdin Challenge.” Players were asked to use “Aladdin” themed toys from the Toy Box Vault, including the Cave of Wonders, Agrabah Guards, Agrabah Palace and the Princess Jasmine Townsperson to re-create favorite scenes from the classic Disney film.
Don’t forget to check out this week’s episode of “Disney Infinity Toy Box TV: The Official Weekly Web Show” for the weekly top five countdown, details on the PC game, Toy Box tutorials and social media spotlights: http://youtu.be/n6GpQsmkMUs
Descriptions of the winning submissions are below:
1. Al's Quest- Play Aladdin's tale! Brave the Cave of Wonders, find Jasmine and sweep her off her feet on a magic carpet ride. NO FLYING!
2. Jafar's Wish- Jafar is back and has taken over Agrabah. Defeat guards, avoid traps, and save Jasmine before putting Jafar back into the lamp.
3. Agrabah Market- Inspired by the 16-bit classic Aladdin, escape the guards in the market to reach the palace and save Jasmine!
4. Jafar's Revenge- Can you defeat the mighty Sorcerer Jafar? Let's find out! Muhaha!
5. Carpet Cleaning- Things have gotten a little dusty in the Cave of Wonders! Help Genie clean off his friend Carpet!
See below for directions on how to download the “Aladdin Challenge” Toy Boxes and other user-generated worlds, as well as how to submit Toy Box creations.
How to download new Toy Boxes:
· Select "Toy Box" from the Disney Infinity Main Menu
· Select "Toy Box Share" and "Disney's Toy Boxes."
· There will be a list of all the featured Toy Boxes for players to download.
When you’re ready to submit your Toy Box for consideration, follow these directions:
Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U
· Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Online/Multiplayer.”
· Then select “Toy Box Share” > “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
· Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured.
· Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Toy Box Share.”
· Then select “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
· Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured
About Disney Infinity
Disney Infinity is an all-new video game initiative starring the beloved characters from Walt Disney and Pixar Studios’ most popular franchises. Players can place real-world toy versions of favorite Disneycharacters onto a device called the Disney Infinity Base and transport them into the virtual game worlds of Monsters University, the Incredibles, Cars, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Lone Ranger and Toy Story in Space, as well as into a giant Toy Box. Disney Infinity is available now for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, Wii, 3DS, PC, iOs and Win8.
For additional information, please visit www.disney.com/infinity and www.youtube.com/disneyinfinity, join the Disney Infinity Facebook community (Facebook.com/disneyinfinity) and Google+ community (https://plus.google.com/+DisneyInfinity), and follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/disneyinfinity) and Instagram (instagram.com/disneyinfinity).
I love Aladdin and the whole gang ;-) Thanks to Disney Interactive