Experience the tales and tastes of Africa during Harambe Nights
When - This summer / Saturday nights beginning June 7 – August 9, 2014!
Where - Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park @ WDW
It's all new and a wild celebration in African History!
- Guests can take part in a never-before-seen theatrical experience celebrating the 20th anniversary of The Lion King.
- Featuring a live orchestra, choir and celebrity narrators, such as Viola Davis, Montego Glover, Joe Morton and David Allen Grier, you will be immersed in the story of The Lion King like you have never experienced before.
- Exclusive Lion King themed merchandise and collectibles will be available for purchase to Harambe Nights Guests.
- The night will start with a pre-show, welcome reception featuring appetizers, beer and wine.
- Following the exciting theatrical performance, Guests will be able to enjoy the all-inclusive buffet full of cuisine bursting with African flavor, drinks and desserts through the streets of Harambe while being surrounded by a festive street party full of performers and music!
Tickets for this event are $119 for Adults and $79 for Children, plus tax. Premium floor seating is available for $134 for Adults and $94 for Children, plus tax.
The welcome reception begins at 7 p.m. on Saturday nights with the show time starting at 7:30 p.m.
To purchase tickets, please visit Disneyworld.com/HarambeNights or call (407) 939-1319. Parking is complimentary for this special event. Advance reservations are recommended, as space is limited.
I am really excited about this new show and hope to get to it soon.
Is it something on your Disney Bucket List ?
Thanks for stopping by =)