Guests invade LEGOLAND® Florida Resort beginning this weekend for the kid-friendly Halloween celebration of Brick-or-Treat presented by Wells Fargo! This spooky event takes place weekends in October, featuring trick-or-treating along the brick-or-treat trail, super brick build activities, the largest LEGO® Jack-O-Lantern in the world, Halloween entertainment and an all-kids costume contest with brick-tastic prizes!
What: LEGOLAND Florida is hosting its third-annual Brick-or-Treat celebration, running each weekend in October. Activities include:
- LEGO Ghost Build – Kids can help build an 8’ tall super brick ghost model
- LEGO Scary Scavenger Hunt in Miniland- Families can venture through Miniland searching for Ghost models to unscramble the secret word. All participants can enter for a chance to win LEGO prizes and tickets to LEGOLAND Florida!
- Brick-or-Treat Trail- New this year, limited quantities of a special commemorative LEGO brick will be distributed on the Brick-or-Treat Trail! Children can trick-or-treat on the Brick-or-Treat Trail- gathering goodies, delicious treats and other surprises. This kid-sized cul-de-sac trail features several LEGO-themed treat stations and offers a safe, fun and entertaining trick-or-treating experience.
- Emmet’s ‘Everything is Awesome’ Costume Contest- The LEGO® Movie’s own Emmet will make a special appearance at the Wells Fargo 4D Theater for each contest. LEGOLAND Costume Contest is grouped into the following categories:
- 0-4 years
- 5-7 years
- 8-12 years
- Meet & Greet with new LEGO Halloween Characters
- Dance Party at the end of each night
- Photo opportunities with the largest LEGO pumpkin in the world
Where: LEGOLAND Florida | One LEGOLAND Way, Winter Haven, FL, 33884
When: LEGOLAND Florida will have extended hours throughout the celebration during weekends in October. Please visit Florida.LEGOLAND.com for exact times.
Additional details: Brick-or-Treat is included in regular park admission
LEGOLAND® Florida is a 150-acre interactive theme park with more than 50 rides, shows and attractions, a Water Park and The LEGO® World of Chima presented by Cartoon Network all geared to families with children ages 2 to 12. Recently announced, The LEGOLAND Hotel will open in 2015 featuring 152 highly themed rooms and suites, LEGO décor, interactive play areas, a pool and a restaurant. There are currently five other LEGOLAND Parks in the world – LEGOLAND California in Carlsbad, LEGOLAND Billund in Denmark, LEGOLAND Deutschland near Günzburg, Germany and LEGOLAND Windsor outside of London and LEGOLAND Malaysia —the sixth LEGOLAND Park and first in Asia. The LEGOLAND theme parks are a part of Merlin Entertainments Group, the second largest attractions operator in the world. For the most current information, log on to www.LEGOLAND.com.