For one of the most exciting FUN Vacays you Will EVER have!
A Disney Cruise with all the members of your family and Mickey, Minnie, Donald. Plus a lot of fun kids stuff, Adult Relaxation, Beautiful tropical islands and Delicious food, what more could you ask for? Here's all the info on the new cruises.
New Itineraries and Ports for 2016Coming in January and Sailing through April in 2016, discover spectacular itineraries, magical experiences and breathtaking ports-of-call. Enchanting destinations include the Caribbean islands of Tortola, British Virgin Islands, and the charming French island of Martinique.
These itineraries may fill up quickly, so don't wait too long to book your 2016 cruise!
Choose from an array of fun destinations and itineraries in 2016:
|Photo courtesy of Disney Cruise Line - Tortola|
- Southern Caribbean Itineraries — Back by popular demand, Disney Cruise Line returns to San Juan, Puerto Rico in early 2016 as the Disney Wonder sails four cruises to the Southern Caribbean, including to the French island of Martinique, a new port of call.
- Western Caribbean Itineraries — Explore glorious Western Caribbean stops on cruises from Miami and Port Canaveral.
- Eastern Caribbean Itineraries — Disney Fantasy will sail from Port Canaveral, Florida to the Eastern Caribbean with stops inl—Tortola, British Virgin Islands.
- Bahamian Itineraries — Disney Cruise Line will sail from Port Canaveral and Miami to the Bahamas on a variety of itineraries. All of these cruises include a stop at Disney's private island, Castaway Cay.
- Port of Tortola — The British Virgin Islands are an idyllic escape for guests of all ages, from tranquil beaches and stunning scenery to exhilarating activities and authentic Caribbean fare. Guests can swim with dolphins, explore centuries-old ruins, sample local spices on Main Street and revel in the natural beauty of Sage Mountain National Park aboard most Eastern Caribbean sailings.
- Port of Martinique — Known as the "Flower of the Caribbean," Martinique offers breathtaking natural beauty and a cosmopolitan blend of French and Creole cultures. Nature lovers can explore lush rainforests, waterfalls and volcanos, while Guests looking for a more upscale experience can savor superb French cuisine and excellent shopping aboard four limited Southern Caribbean sailings.
Booking will start on October 30, 2014,
for 2016 CruisesThanks and Enjoy!