From Downtown Disney to Hollywood Studios, there's so much to look at. The smiles are endless from just looking at all the beautiful decorations everywhere.
Speaking of everywhere, I know one of the first places most people go is Disney's Hollywood Studios to see The Osbourne Family Lights. It's on my RUN don't WALK list, lol. The lights actually start going up in late summer and that's how our excitement builds. We noticed it one year, while walking back there the buildings were covered with strands and strands and strands of lights. Awesome right?The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights are on the Streets of America, located only at Hollywood Studios.
- It is a breathtaking seasonal display featuring millions of glittering lights perfectly synchronized to holiday music.
- The lights are so extensive you may find it hard to comprehend their magnitude.
- Entire buildings are blanketed in sheets of multi-colored lights, and thousands more lights form twirling carousels, heavenly angels, and even Santa and his reindeer.
- Approximately every 10 minutes, the lights dim and then dramatically spring to life — dynamically choreographed to traditional holiday music.
- Even some snow falls for all who come.
Here's where the Resort Hopping Begins - you can see great Holiday Decorations also at The Boardwalk, Yacht and Beach Resorts, Art of Animation, The Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom
Lodge all with Christmas Trees representing their specific resort themes.
They are just some of the resorts that you should stop by and see. Also the Contemporary and The Grand Floridian have decorations that include giant-sized Gingerbread House displays. They also include many of the Disney characters throughout the displays and some Hidden Mickeys in the designs.
Over in the lobby of the Boardwalk Resort is a grand display of what the DISNEY chefs come up with every year to dazzle us and they never disappoint, it's a replica of carnival booth.
The details are AMAZING!
Thank you for joining me today, I hope you enjoy the holidays and if you have been to Disney at this most magical time of year, which was your favorite place?
Happy Holidays =)