Please join 5 Local Central Florida Chefs to help support their favorite charities and get a great meal too. I had the pleasure of meeting Chef Marc and tasting his cuisine at The Alfond Inn in Winter Park last Fall. I can't say enough about how delicious his food is and how nice he is too. Please take this opportunity to do something grand and have fun too.
The First Annual 5 Chefs 5 Courses 5 Charities event (hashtag #5Chefs5Charities) The Alfond Inn will host on March 15.
Here are the details
Executive Chef Marc Kusche from Hamilton’s Kitchen, The Alfond Inn, has invited a group of Central Florida’s finest chefs to join him in raising money for each of their chosen charities. Each chef will prepare one of the 5 courses for a family style, farm to table dinner accompanied by live music and fine spirits. The prestigious culinary lineup and charities include:
· Marc Kusche - The Alfond Inn. Chosen Charity: Harbor House
· Fabrizio Schenardi -Four Seasons Resort. Chosen Charity: The St. Jude Mission
· Henry Salgado -Txokos Basque Kitchen. A James Beard Nominee. Chosen Charity: Pace Center For Girls
· Kathleen Blake - The Rusty Spoon. A James Beard Nominee. Chosen Charity: Edible Education Foundation
· Kevin Fonzo - K Restaurant. A James Beard Nominee. Chosen Charity: The Kevin Fonzo Foundation
Tickets are $150 per person. Cocktails served 5:30 p.m., dinner at 6:30 p.m. Advance reservations required by calling (407) 645-6604.
Thank you and Enjoy!! Bon Appetit