|On the Gulf Side|
Welcome to Another Minnie Tips Monday - And Here's Your Mini Tip
5 Closest Beaches toOrlando
Florida's beaches on the East Coast are within 90 minutes of Orlando and several more Florida Beaches on the Gulf Coast that are definitely worth the drive. It's hard to choose one over another - they all have different features. But one thing this beach expert knows for sure is visit one while you are here. I have been on the Gulf and East Coast sides of Florida and I love them both. But if I had to pick one it would be the Gulf side. It does have calmer, more serene waves and pretty white sand. There are more shells over there too.
Enjoy the Sunsets!
1. Cocoa Beach, driving time: about 1 hour, 5 minutes.
2. Daytona Beach, driving time: about 1 hour, 7 minutes
3. New Smyrna Beach, driving time: about 1 hour, 8 minutes.
4. Canaveral National Seashore, driving time: about 1 hour, 9 minutes.
5. Melbourne Beach, driving time: about 1 hour, 24 minutes.
For vacayers interested in the Gulf Coast beaches from Orlando, here are popular choices within 2 1/2 hours drive.
2. Clearwater Beach (Near Tampa ) driving time: 1 hour, 59 minutes.
3. Fort De Soto Park (Near St. Petersburg) driving time: 2 hours, 3 minutes.
4. Caladesi Island State Park (Near Tampa ) driving time: 2 hours, 7 minutes.
5. Anna Maria Island (Near Bradenton) driving time: 2 hours, 17 minutes.
6. Siesta Key (Near Sarasota) driving time: 2 hours, 20 minutes.
7. Longboat Key (Near Sarasota) driving time: 2 hours, 21 minutes
Thanks and Have a Great Day!