Okay, Disney Fans after a recent trip to Downtown Disney soon to be Disney Springs to check out what's new and exciting, we headed toward the new Boat House Restaurant. We saw a lot of construction walls which are frustrating because if you are as impatient as me, I want to see what's going on behind the scenes. I want those walls to be clear so we can see exactly the progress being made, lol. But I understand progress and the finished product should be a SURPRISE. So finally a peak was visible, the building is taller than the wall and et-voila here are the most recent pics of the The HANGAR. If you are not familiar with why or what this restaurant/bar is all about here's a little info on it..
Big Fans of the Indiana Jones series are ecstatic about this place because it is in fact based on the movie series. If you remember in the first movie when Indy is running and gets in the plane, his pilot with the pet snake Reggie is Jock Linsey. And that's where this new really cool bar is coming from. The drawings of the inside look just as awesome as the front looks.
- In the main room, guests will discover an expansive bar,
- aviation decor fills the room,
- vintage travel posters cover the walls and
- correspondence between Jock, Indy and their fellow adventurers are on display
- The Disney design team has gone to great lengths to ensure that every element from the propeller-based ceiling fans and diving bell “booth” to the “Rolling Boulder Meatballs” on the menu. It's everything that would fit into the Indy storyline.
- Seating is for 150 peeps, the venue will also feature unique Indiana Jones cocktails
3 more great reasons to visit it (like I needed more)
- With a prime location along Lake Buena Vista, very pretty,
- PLUS very interesting named Drinks and Eats -- this will be a define must try the “Hovito Mojito” with Barsol Quebranta Pisco, fresh lime juice and simple syrup, yum!
- This also sounds awesome - small plates of “Air Pirates Everything Pretzels” with house-made mustard and beer cheese fondue.
Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!!