Brick or Treat -- Adds Even More Halloween Fun at legoland Florida resort in 2015! Kid-Friendly Festivities to Include All-New Fireworks, Additional Dates, New Meet-and-Greets and a Stunning New LEGO Photo Op
2015 Brick or Treat Dates:
- October 3-4 (Saturday & Sunday)
- October 10-11 (Saturday & Sunday)
- October 17-18 (Saturday & Sunday)
- October 23-25 (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- October 30-31 (Friday & Saturday)
even more Halloween fun at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort during Brick or Treat, the popular, kid-friendly celebration included with theme park admission on select dates. Adding to the excitement this year are two event dates on select Fridays, an exclusive fireworks show, meet-and-greet opportunities with new LEGO Halloween characters and photo opportunities with an all-new, larger-than-life LEGO model created exclusively for Brick or Treat.
Offered every Saturday and Sunday in October, plus new Friday dates on Oct. 23 and 30, Brick or Treat features whimsical Halloween activities for kids throughout LEGOLAND Florida theme park. Highlights include:
- The Everything is Awesome Costume Contest inside the Wells Fargo 4D Theater in Fun Town
- Meet-and-greets with LEGO Halloween characters, including the Mad Scientist and Frank N. Stein new this year!
- Trick-or-treating along the Brick or Treat Trail for children 12 and under.
- A scavenger hunt in Miniland USA that offers a collectible, limited-edition LEGO brick with a new design released each weekend!
- The popular and delicious Grannys Apple Fries with a special pumpkin spice flavor new this year!
- Vladimirs Castle takeover in LEGO Kingdoms new this year!
- Photo opportunities with the worlds largest LEGO pumpkin and a stunning, 13-foot-long Vampyre Hearse made of thousands of LEGO bricks new this year!
Each event date will conclude with a dazzling, pirate-themed fireworks show in the skies above Lake Eloise. Complimentary 3-D glasses add a special LEGO twist to the colorful spectacle.
Guests at the brand-new LEGOLAND Hotel can extend the fun with Halloween-inspired food and beverage offerings such as mocktails mixed just for kids. Plus, themed prizes await kids in each guestroom locked in a LEGO treasure chest that can only be opened during an in-room scavenger hunt.
This is a Halloween celebration completely designed with kids in mind, one thats unlike any other, said Adrian Jones, general manager of LEGOLAND Florida Resort. This year, were very excited to offer additional dates and an incredible Halloween-themed fireworks show, plus lots more all-new fun throughout the park. Families will find all the Halloween traditions they love in a style thats authentically LEGO. For more information about LEGOLAND Florida Resort, visit florida.legoland.com.Thanks and Enjoy!! Sweet Treats :-)