Here are some of the Ocean Spray Products I used to create my #LunchBoxMaster
|Here are the PACt extract water or Sparkling drinks inside the lunchbox|
Tip 2 - Use a strong, medium sized lunch bag that is insulted to get everything inside including the drink. Also, the new Craisins Fruit Clusters and Greek Yogurt Craisins were a great choice healthy and delicious both were satisfyingly sweet too. Tip 3 - I put about a handful of each in a ziplock bag plus a small apple with a sandwich and that's a lunch box master success.
Whether you are refueling a family of five or just yourself, Ocean Spray has tips, recipes and nutritious offerings that will help you become a lunchbox packing pro.
Tip 4 - Top a Turkey Sandwich with craisins for that extra sweet zing to liven up boring turkey. As you can see from the pictures below, the 2 craisins treats and a sparkling cranberry drink complete the meal. I really liked the Sparkling Cranberry drink because, it tastes awesome and has no added sugar!! Very important for parents, I don't like the kids drinking sugary drinks at school or home for that matter.
- From a delicious sip of sweet-crisp cranberry juice, to fun and flavorful Ocean Spray® Craisins Dried Cranberries, it’s the little things that can make you victorious over any lunchtime challenge. Tip 5 - Pack a few extras in the lunchbox for that mid-morning craving. The craisin boxes are such a great size, not too much and they fit perfectly in the lunchbox container.
- The cranberry’s bold taste, vibrant color and endless versatility make it the perfect addition to any lunch. Liven up your meals with a pop of color and flavor with Ocean Spray® Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Oh yes, don’t forget to pack a drink! lol. Tip 6 - Try Ocean Spray® single serve juices, again it's the perfect size so there's no waste and it's got 1 serving of fruit in it! The Sparkling juice drinks are very tasty and refreshing.
- Or new PACt® Cranberry Extract Water, which is the perfect hydration companion. I tried the Cranberry Raspberry and Cranberry Blood Orange flavors. I liked both but, the blood orange was my favorite. I really liked the orange/cranberry flavor. Both were delicious and refreshing especially ice cold.
- The PACt drinks have great health benefits too. 50 cranberries PAC (proanthocyanidins) the good, good stuff are in each drink and they are also low-cal and have no GMO's either.
Here's why I really loved this product because, it's so convenient. I mean it makes life super easy with a fork and knife having a built in compartment. Right on top of food container is where they have a snap in area build right into the lid.
Here are some of the healthy and tasty lunch box snacks, I put in there. A craisins box, greek yogurt craisins or a few milk chocolate craisins.
From 8/18/15 – 9/18/15, share your lunchbox tips & tricks and how a little cranberry can make your lunchbox amazing with us on Twitter and Facebook using #LunchboxMaster. Fifteen lucky lunchbox masters will be chosen to win the ultimate Ocean Spray Master Lunchbox set!
click on the link below to enter: Use the Hashtag
#LunchBoxMaster when posting.
Click here for the Official Facebook Rules
and more exciting news!
- The bog is back! Be sure to check out Ocean Spray's cranberry bog display at the Epcot® International Food and Wine Festival September 25 - November 16.
- Looking for that perfect back-to-school snack? Try Ocean Spray Craisins Dried Cranberries. As the official fruit snack of Walt Disney World® Parks and Disneyland®
Click on the link below to get more info!
Go To Ocean Spray.com