I can't wait to try some of these Seasonal Menu items that are debuting at Orlando’s Favorite Tavern. I have tried many dishes here before and have loved them. Their food is very tasty as well as affordable. I'm very pleased to bring you some pics of their menu items as well as all the details on the new menu for the cooler winter months.
Known for bringing affordable luxury to its Orlando-area communities, Marlow’s Tavern
said John C. Metz, executive chef and co-founder of Marlow’s Tavern. “Our new winter offerings are globally-inspired and give guests the chance to experience a wide range of flavors without leaving their neighborhood.”
New items include the following:
- Fresh burrata with roasted tomato and eggplant caponata served alongside toasty ciabatta and topped with parsley olive oil
- Grilled Golden Legacy Farms wild turkey meatloaf with seared tomato bacon jam, sweet thyme, shaved Brussels sprouts, creamer potatoes, onion confit, Asiago cheese and parsley oil
- Marlow’s melt with American cheese, caramelized onions and MT special sauce on buttery toasted rye
- Pumpkin seed-crusted pan-seared barramundi served with roast golden quinoa, butternut squash, tiny green beans, sage cider cream and spiced seeds
- “Cuban-style” slow-roasted pressed pork sandwich with local heritage Berkshire pork loin, chimichurri, red onion, cheddar and chipotle barbecue sauce on a pressed Cuban roll.
“We have reworked several of our items to add complexity and richness for a truly satisfying meal during the winter months,” says Metz. “These are dishes that have become longtime favorites among our patrons and will always be recognizable, but we also enjoy introducing new flavor profiles.”
Guests looking for a soul-satisfying and sweet finish to their meal will want to try the restaurant’s new Bartlett pear torte combining roasted caramelized pear with spiced cake, Bailey’s anglaise and mint syrup.
Become an Insider for specials and special event invitations at www.MarlowsTavern.com, like on Facebook and follow on Twitter.
About Marlow’s Tavern
Marlow’s Tavern features classic American tavern fare served with a unique culinary twist in a comfortable, yet modern atmosphere. Established in 2004 in Alpharetta, Georgia Marlow’s Tavern has continued to grow with its first Orlando-area location in 2012. With more than 30 years of restaurant and hospitality experience, the partners have created signature, chef-driven food and beverage offerings to perfectly complement the warm neighborhood and contemporary feel of Marlow’s Tavern. The restaurant opens daily at 11:30 a.m. to serve lunch, happy hour and dinner.
Thanks and Have A great day!!! Let me know if you have any questions about the menu???