Deliciousness Right here in ORLANDO, Fl. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is making the holiday season a little more joyous with an assortment of sweet treats perfect for sharing with family and friends.
Introducing Santa Belly, Snowman and Red Velvet Cake doughnuts are available now through Dec. 27 at the following Central Florida locations:
- Krispy Kreme Winter Park - Drive thru Open 24 hours1031 S. Orlando Avenue (17-92), Winter Park, FL 32789 Open 5:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. (Sunday–Thursday) and 5:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. (Friday and Saturday)
- Krispy Kreme Millenia- Open 24 hours 4080 Millenia Blvd., Orlando, FL 32939
- Krispy Kreme Kissimmee- Open 24 hours5310 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway
(192 / Mile Marker 11.5), Kissimmee, FL 34746
This season’s treats include:
- Santa Belly Doughnut: A yeast shell filled with Chocolate Kreme™ filling and hand-decorated with red and milk chocolate icings and a sugar piece belt buckle resembling Santa’s jolly belly.
- Snowman Doughnut: A snowman-shaped yeast doughnut with white icing and hand-decorated with chocolate and red icing.
- Red Velvet Cake Doughnut: A glazed, red velvet traditional cake doughnut decorated with burgundy chocolate icing, topped with a blend of Kreme and delicious cream cheese filling, and delicately sprinkled with red velvet cake crumbles.
- Peppermint Mocha (available only at Krispy Kreme Millenia): Rich espresso, dark chocolate and frosty peppermint, finished with whipped cream and a cheerful peppermint bark topping. Available hot and iced.
In the spirit of the season, Krispy Kreme will celebrate the Day of the Dozens Saturday, December 12 (12/12/15). Guests will receive one FREE dozen Original Glazed® doughnuts with the purchase of a dozen Original Glazed® doughnuts.
Print your #DayOfTheDozens coupon at http://www.krispykreme.com/DayoftheDozens.
About Krispy Kreme
Krispy Kreme is a global retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed® doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Krispy Kreme is proud of its Fundraising program, which for decades has helped non-profit organizations raise millions of dollars in needed funds. Krispy Kreme has more than 1,000 retail shops in 24 countries. Krispy Kreme is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: KKD). For more information about Krispy Kreme visit www.KrispyKreme.com. Also visit us on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/KrispyKreme, on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/KrispyKreme, and on Instagram at www.Instagram.com/KrispyKreme.
About Florida Family Foods LLC
With more than three decades of expertise as an authorized franchisee of Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation, Florida Family Foods is a second-generation, family-owned business successfully operating stores in Melbourne and Daytona Beach. In 2012, Florida Family Foods expanded into Central Florida to revitalize the Winter Park, Millenia, and Kissimmee shop locations.