Members of The Official Disney Fan Club Can Save with Disney Store, Disney Magazines, the ABC Store, the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood, and More!
Good news for D23 fans. When you belong to such an awesome club as this; the perks of membership are just amazing. Being a member gets you inside info, a beautiful and stunning quarterly D23 Magazine and member only events. These all add up to one of the best Disney Clubs in the world. So here's a lot more info what you can get at home or on vacation.
D23 members: The Official Disney Fan Club receive exclusive discounts on shopping, entertainment, and Disney adventures when they present a D23 Membership Card or use special member-only online codes.
D23 Members can enjoy savings throughout the worlds of Disney including:
- 15% off all purchases of $60 or more at DisneyStore.com and in all Disney Store locations through March 31, 2016
- A discount on VIP tickets to see Star Wars: The Force Awakens now through February 7, 2016 at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood—as well as special pricing for Lady and the Tramp and Zootopia during their 2016 runs
- Savings of 15% off purchases at the ABC Store online, including items from fan favorite shows such as Once Upon a Time and Scandal
- 30% off the beautiful Disney Princess: A Magical Pop-Up World book
- Up to 53% savings on Disney magazines including Disney Frozen, Disney Junior, and Marvel Super Heroes
D23 is bringing back its most popular opportunities for savings on hotels, restaurants, and stores in and around Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts, including:
- Discounted rates at Howard Johnson Anaheim, Carousel Inn & Suites, and the Anabella Hotel located near Disneyland Resort; as well as at Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa, B Resort & Spa, Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista, and Wyndham Lake Buena Vista, located near Walt Disney World Resort
- 10% savings on activities at Sammy Duvall’s Watersports Centre and on merchandise at CURL® by Sammy Duvall at Walt Disney World Resort
- Sweet savings at Ghirardelli Chocolate Company online, in its two Disney Parks shops, and at the El Capitan Theatre
- Dining discounts in and around Disneyland Resort, including Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen, Catal, Uva Bar, Naples, Tortilla Joe’s, and Tangerine Grill
In addition, D23 Members can take advantage of a host of ongoing and limited-time offers developed exclusively for them, including savings on tickets to the Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco; a merchandise discount at the Walt Disney Hometown Museum in Marceline, Mo.; 40% off all online purchases of H2O Plus merchandise—the luxury skincare product available at Disney Parks; savings at UNIQLO online, including its exclusive line of Disney apparel; 10% off all purchases at RIDEMAKERZ® online and at all locations—including the Disneyland 60th Anniversary Limited-Edition RZ Rascar and Rod vehicles available at the Anaheim store; plus 23% off all merchandise online from SMS Audio, the official headphones of D23.
Complete details on all D23 Member discounts and offers, as well as a full list of all the latest specials, can be found online at http://D23.com/Discounts. All offers are available to D23 Gold Members; D23 General Members receive access to a select number of discounts.
The name “D23” pays homage to the exciting journey that began in 1923 when Walt Disney opened his first studio in Hollywood. D23 is the first official club for fans in Disney’s 90-plus-year history. It gives its members a greater connection to the entire world of Disney by placing them in the middle of the magic through its quarterly publication, Disney twenty-three; a rich website at D23.com; member-exclusive discounts; and special events for D23 Members throughout the year.
Fans can join D23 at Gold Membership ($74.99), Gold Family Membership ($99.99), and General Membership (complimentary) levels at D23.com and at DisneyStore.com/D23. To keep up with all the latest D23 news and events, follow DisneyD23 on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube.
Thanks and Enjoy!!! Happy Days Always :-)