What attracted me to these products was the intriguing idea of using Oxygen to get a more cleaner, natural use instead of chemicals. I have been very concerned with the use of all the chemicals and additives in all the beauty products I use and frankly think it's a bad idea. So when I heard about these products from friends who had tried them - I was very interested for sure..
Being a busy mom and wife, I love anything that saves me time and money. And that's another reason I try new products, here's what my experience has been with Liquid Oxygen.
I have been using these 3 products for a few weeks and really like them. I have tried many different products to cleanse, tone and moisturize. I always like products that are natural, unscented and won't strip my skin. Since I have oily skin, I do need a bit of oil control so I don't have any breakouts. Yes even as adults we get breakouts. LOL.
First with the Acne Wash - I love that it has vitamins in it to help my skin feel and look younger. I also love that it has no fragrance and smells very clean. The wash did not strip my skin making it feel dry either. I could really feel the softness. I also loved the value after a few weeks I still have a lot left, a little truly goes a long way. Just mix about a dimes worth with water, lather and rinse with warm water. Pat dry your skin never rub. No wrinkles here please. Use every morning and night to remove dirt, oil, and makeup, and to treat and prevent acne.
After applying a little to a cotton ball - the Blackhead Astringent had tingling feeling just enough that I know it's getting rid of anything the cleanser missed. It made the pores smaller too and it has a little bit of a minty smell and feel, which invigorated my skin. I just loved the clean feel. The added Vitamins also help tightened pores and balance the pH.
The Anti-Acne Facial Moisturizer is smooth and silky. I liked it quick absorption into my skin - no fragrance here either. The moisturizer is very thick, so a little goes a long way. Use both morning and at night to hydrate and protect the skin.
FYI - Liquid Oxygen products are for all skin types, fragrance free, Benzoyl Peroxide Free, Paraben Free, Contains Vitamins A, D, C and E, And Never Tested on animals. (YAY)
There were many reasons I was very interested in trying this product and I have listed some for you. I think it's very beneficial to our skin to have a more natural ingredients approach to skin care.
- Bacteria and viruses associated with acne ﬁnd it difﬁcult to grow in an oxygen rich environment.
- Oxygen helps to stimulate cellular growth, thus decreasing the production of active bacteria and minimizing sebaceous gland overproduction. Oxygen decreases redness, inflammation, and irritation on the skin's surface.
- Vitamin A aids in cell function and keeps the skin healthy, clear, and infection resistant.
- Vitamin C inhibits sun damage caused by harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Vitamin D helps to protect the cellular membrane from free radical damage.
- Vitamin E is considered to be the most important oil soluble vitamin and free radical scavenger.
- Salicylic Acid is a beta-hydroxy that naturally exfoliates and helps treat acne.
I want to thank Liquid Oxygen for giving me the complimentary samples to try. In no way did that affect the opinions of this article or views written here. Do your own research, my experience is based on my own personal use of product, my views are my own and your experience may be different.