One of my favorite restaurants is debuting a Spring Menu that is sure to delight, check out the details on the new food and drinks...
MARLOW’S TAVERN SPRING MENU DEBUTS WITH NEW SEAFOOD SELECTIONS
Orlando’s Favorite Neighborhood Tavern Offers Lighter Fare Fit for Patio Season
Marlow’s Tavern has added seasonal, chef-driven fare to the menu featuring new seafood dishes. All three Marlow’s Tavern locations in Central Florida offer the new spring/summer menu filled with affordable, gourmet items made with the freshest ingredients just in time for patio weather.
New seafood dishes include:
· “AB Style” Firecracker Shrimp: tempura fried shrimp, red bell peppers, pepperoncini, sweet chili and cracklin’ spicy sauce
· Pan Seared Crusted Barramundi: quinoa “fried rice” with edamame, baby carrots, Napa cabbage, ginger, scallion, lemon and sesame soy glaze
· Chipotle Lime Glazed Grilled Atlantic Salmon: hominy hash with sweet yellow corn, green beans, tomato and fresh cilantro with charred poblano sauce and crispy corn tortilla
“As the season changes, guests look for lighter meal options and patio dining,” says John C. Metz, executive chef and co-founder of Marlow’s Tavern. “The new spring/summer menu features more fresh seafood selections to give guests the opportunity to indulge in a quality, healthful meal within a comfortable and friendly neighborhood setting.”
Here are the new adult beverages, ready for you to enjoy.
These new ‘soon to be classic’ handcrafted cocktails are perfect on a Hot Spring Night here in Central Florida.
· The Old Skinner: Old Forester Signature 100 Proof, Benedictine Dom, fresh grapefruit, honey, Regans #6, on the rocks.
· Pineapple Chili Margarita: Herradura Reposado Tequila, Ancho Reyes, fresh lime, pineapple, 18.21 Japanese Chili and Lime Bitters, shaken chilly over the rocks.
· Watermelon Agua Fresca: St. George Green Chili Vodka, fresh watermelon, fresh lime and splash of soda
Looks refreshing and delicious!! Try All 3.
In addition to seafood selections, Marlow’s Tavern adds new entrees such as the Banh Mi Chicken Wrap and Crispy Chicken Milanese to the menu. Guests can satisfy their sweet tooth with a decadent dessert including Marlow’s Tavern’s House-Made New York Style Cheesecake with peanut butter, milk chocolate and salted caramel on a pretzel crust.
Become an Insider at marlowstavern.com for special offers and event announcements.
Thanks and Be well :-)