Happy September and with start of the Fall - We look forward to a very scary and fun Halloween season at the theme parks. Here's the info on what you can expect at Legoland Florida!!
The Halloween party #BuiltForKids returns to LEGOLAND Fl. on 11 dates in October, featuring a LEGO lineup of spooky, kooky, brick-tacular activities and extended park hours. Expanded last year with even more lightly frightful fun, Brick or Treat Presented by Shutterfly is an all-day event included with park admission no extra ticket required!
Offered every Saturday and Sunday in October, plus Monday, Oct. 31, the popular annual event includes a special Halloween-themed fireworks spectacular on 10 of the 11 event dates, meet-and-greet opportunities with a ghoulish gallery of LEGO monsters and a stunning, brick-built model perfect for scary selfies and snapshots. Joining the lineup of special activities this year is a kid-centric parade free to all guests who come dressed up in costumes.
Parked in Market Plaza will be the 13-foot-long Vampyre Hearse, a giant LEGO model inspired by a set from the now-retired LEGO Monster Fighters series. For this years Brick or Treat, the hot-rod hearse made out of more than 280,000 LEGO and DUPLO bricks has been enhanced with spooky sound effects and ghostly lights, making it an even-more-perfect photo opportunity for boys and ghouls.
Highlights also will include:
- Photo opportunities with the worlds largest LEGO pumpkin
- Exclusive meet-and-greets with LEGO Halloween characters Vladimir the Vampyre, the Mummy, the Mad Scientist, the Witch and Frankenstein
- Fistfuls of candy while trick-or-treating along the Brick or Treat Trail, for kids 12 and under
- A scavenger hunt in MINILAND USA with a collectible, limited-edition LEGO brick free to every guest while supplies last with a special Brick or Treat design chosen this year by our Facebook fans!
- A vampire-themed takeover of the LEGO Kingdoms area
- The popular and delicious Grannys Apple Fries will once again offer a pumpkin spice variety for a limited time
With the exception of Monday, Oct. 31 (its a school night!), each Brick or Treat date will conclude with a creepy-crawly, spider-themed fireworks show at 8 p.m. in the skies above Lake Eloise. Pick up a complimentary pair of viewing glasses to add a brick-tastic LEGO twist to the colorful spectacle.
2016 Brick or Treat Presented by Shutterfly Dates
- Oct. 1-2 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Oct. 8-9 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Oct. 15-16 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Oct. 22-23 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Oct. 29, 30 & 31 (Saturday, Sunday & Monday)
Thanks and Happy Halloween.